Kajol's Secret of Beauty.

Kajol devgan
Kajol despite being a mother, looks ravishing and her looks could give younger actresses a serious complex, Kajol credits wisdom as the secret behind her beauty.

Kajol says, “It’s wisdomPeople get upset when they see their first grey strand or a line on their face because for them, those are the first signs of ageing. Wisdom tells me that you start to age much before it shows on your face, and that it can be controlled if we begin to care at the right time.”

Talking about her beauty regime Kajol says, “I prefer a simple beauty regime which gives me visible results, that’s it.Regular use of the Olay Total Effects regimen fits perfectly in my daily routine! It is a brand I have known for a very long time, a true friend who will stay with me forever. It makes me look gorgeous, confident, young, and helps me keep the seven signs of ageing at bay. In my wisdom years, who better to turn to than someone who has always been around in the past!”

Rightly said Kajol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...