Bachchans at Rann premiere

Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai posed for the shutter bugs during the premiere of his movie Rann. Both men wore crisp suits and Aishwarya wore a golden and black anarkali.

Big B got emotional during the premiere when he recived great applause from the audience during the screening of the movie.

Big B wrote on his blog,”I cannot remember it happening to me in recent times, nor in times past, an audience applause in the middle of my film, at the end of a scene or dialogue. But it happened tonight at the premier of Rann.”

“A thunderous and prolonged applause at the end of a scene that I perform towards the end of the film, moved me to tears.”

Looks like Rann has turned out to be a great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...