Mallu Hot Actress Parvati Melton

Bollywood is the biggest and finest film Industry in India. Top Indian actresses in Mallu film industry are Shriya Saran  |  Charmy Kaur  |  Kavya Madhavan  |  Navya Nair  |  Parvati Melton  |  Sada  |  Ileana D'Cruz  |  Meera Jasmine  |  Gopika  |  Namitha  |  Bhavana  |  Padmapriya  |  Vimala Raman  |  Sneha  |  Trisha Krishnan  |  Shakeela  |  Nikitha  |  Priyamani  |  Anushka Shetty  |  Sandhya  |  Asin  |  Charmy Kaur  |  Nayanthara  |  Genelia D'Souza  |  Mamtha Mohandas  |  Roma Asrani.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2Ldj__lHDuk/SQF8TBxoT9I/AAAAAAAAQw0/GNLyLuLecOM/s400/parvathi-melton-inner.jpg
Here some information about top actress Parvati Melton:
NRI beauty Parvati Melton became the heroine in the recent Raja-starrer Vennela. She is now reportedly getting a lot of offers from Bollywood, including a film with Hrithik Roshan for Suresh Productions.
 
Parvati Melton made her debut in movies with the film Vennela, which turned out to be a great hit. She was born to a German father and Punjabi mother in Tamil movies. Parvati Melton Tamil actress is famous for  glamor stills clip video Tamil girls actress picture Tamil and Telugu actress masala video songs.
 In her recent interview with a TV channel is said that For me I don’t look at Hindi Cinema, English cinema, or Telugu cinema. Acting is an art, and more than where you pursue the art, it’s how you peruse the art. So for me rather than being concerned if it’s a Hindi film or Telegu, I look at the character I am being offered, the story, the cast, ect. So I am here to pursue my passion to become an actress, which I have done. Eventually I would like to do a Hindi or English movie if all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...