South Actress Hot Namitha

Namitha is very popular due to her special dialogue delivery styles in Tamil, Telugu and south Indian movies. Punjabi-speaking Namitha is another actress in the long list of heroines who made it in Telugu and Tamil movies. She is a Taurean, stands six foot (5′9) tall and weighs about 82 kilos (190 pounds).


she is working with a young hero for the first time. Shooting for the film is over and dubbing schedule is on at AVM Studios. Srikanth finished his portions in two days and a professional dubbing artiste lent her voice for Namitha. The film is expected to hit the screen by the month end.

Namitha who has acted in films like Engal Anna, Aae, and Maganadigan follows a strategy to make it big in the Tamil cine field. Her strategy is to attract the directors to her side by showing lot of interest in glamour and she thinks that only by showing glamour, one can be famous in the Kollywood.
Here her recent interview question you may take some interest.

What made you stick to Tamil film industry for so long a time?
See, you prefer to be there where you find the best. Apart from recognition and money, I do hold the love and affection of the people of Tamilnadu. I don’t know why they blindly admire me, but it moves me so much. I should do something for my people. But, I am not a politician. I can’t make false promises. Surely, I am thinking of doing something worthwhile for them. This special bond is the reason that makes me partial towards Tamilnadu. This preference is not only as an actress, but also as an individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...